Let’s get started!
If you’re interested in media and looking for a chance to get your work published, we’re happy to sit down with you and see if there is a place for you at Campus.
In addition to getting published, here are some opportunities we’ve provided for our student contributors:
- We were the first reporters allowed ON-SET at LucasFilm’s “Clone Wars”
- We were behind-the-scenes at MEN’S FASHION WEEK
- We regularly have MEDIA-INVITE events such as store & restaurant launches, awards shows, movie screenings & more!
- For almost every article, we try to send our reporters out on assignment to conduct interviews and/or get student input
- We also strive to pair our writers with designers, illustrators and photographers to help them to learn to work as a team and to get their message across to the readers
- For our more senior writers, we have sent our reporters overseas – we’ve sent them to places like Bali, Okinawa, Taiwan, Laos and Bandung – on assignment!
- In-house interns get to see, experience and maybe plan our multitude of contests, which have included the Hertz Drive Challenge, Design Your Journey, Feel & Film Rwanda, as well as staples like Travel2Taiwan, CoverMe Campus and Campus Cookout!
- Pitch for ad campaigns for big brands like Sony & Panasonic
- Illustrate images or take photos for our various articles
- Submit designs for our cover
The positions available in Campus Singapore are Marketing, Graphic Designer, Photographer and Journalist, either as in-house or on a Contributor basis (you’ll be assigned via email).
Our requirements are simple. If you consider yourself to be a creative and confident individual, able to take direction, but still develop your own voice within a piece of work, you can start by sending us an email in 75 words or less, telling us all about you and what position you’d be keen to fill to firstname.lastname@example.org