Have you registered your team for The Hertz Drive Challenge (powered by Campus) yet? Five lucky contestants (in teams of 2 to 4) will be driving around Singapore on 13 September 2014 to participate in fun challenges to bag themselves a 7D6N trip to Australia’s Gold Coast!
Here’s a sneak peek of what they’ll win:
1. Flights to the Gold Coast on the award-winning Etihad Airways PLUS 6 nights accommodation at The Breakers, located right on the beach.
2. Car rental courtesy of Hertz (any car of their choice from their extensive fleet) for the duration of their stay.
3. Tandem skydiving for all: By far the most popular choice for first time jumpers! After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220 km/hr for up to 60 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for up to 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views of the Gold Coast.
4. Jet boating for all: Experience full 360° spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres in as little as 10cms of water…while you explore the Gold Coast’s unique waterways.
5. All-day passes to Dreamworld Gold Coast for all: Visit Australia’s largest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions including five roller coasters spread across several themed lands: Ocean Parade, DreamWorks Experience, Wiggles World, Gold Rush Country, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island and the Dreamworld Corroboree.
Campus Magazine and Hertz Singapore are working together for the first time ever to organise a car challenge for tertiary students to put their skills to the test. This fun-filled competition will be a good opportunity for young drivers to experience renting cars in Singapore from Hertz, who will be providing all the cars for this challenge.