Our schooling days have us meeting all sorts of students from different faculties. Over the course of time, we begin to form a certain impression of certain ‘types’ of students and their behaviors are usually related to their majors. We have come up with some student profiles – this time, we feature the “business student”. Do you or someone you know fit this profile?
The Business Major
At events, you are constantly on your feet scouting for new faces to turn them into familiar ones. Why? Because you never know when a connection will come in handy. You’re the “I know a guy” guy for any lobang under the sun and your friends are constantly wondering how in the world do you have the energy to do what you do. Here are 5 ways to identify the ‘business student’ profile:
- Nothing prepared you more for the real world than group presentations with two students who think their marketing strategy is the best, and the one student whose strategy is to do no work at all.
- Your resume is a piece of art, meticulously spaced margins and font sizing, and you never miss an opportunity to add to your canvas.
- You can’t help but choke back a smile every time you witness a high quality deck. Or hold in your tears when you can’t perfect yours.
- By the end of your degree you’re more connected than your neural network. Everyone is a potential partner.
- There’s no such thing as semester break, it’s pronounced “internship”. Because there’s nothing better than building that beloved resume.
Does this fit the profile of yourself or someone you know? Don’t worry if your profile isn’t here – we’ll document more courses. In case you’ve missed it, check out our profile on mass comm and engineering students.